Counselling Centre Maynooth
Counselling and Psychotherapy - Issues we can help you with
- Counselling and Psychotherapy for Depression Anxiety and Stress.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Suicidal Ideation and self-harm.
- Bereavement and Loss.
- Couples Counselling
- Relationship and Communication Difficulties.
- Family and Child and Adolescent Issues.
- Parenting Support.
- Fears & Phobias.
- Personal Development.
- Mental Health Issues.
- Employee Assist Programme.
- Supervision and Personal Therapy for Trainees.
- Journey through Illness.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Fertility Issues
Life Change Therapy
One to One and Group work.
Addictions - Pain Management - Journey Through Illness - Body Image - Emotional Eating - Fears & Phobias - Stress Reduction - Confidence Boost
Through Hypnotherapy, a comfortable relaxed state is achieved where positive thoughts and images are re-enforced. It is where lasting change occurs. Tackle your fears, phobias and addictions.
Educational and Career Guidance Counselling
Educational advice and guidance for all ages. Career change exploration, interest and skills assessment, CV preparation & interview skills.